UltiCare U-100 Insulin Safety Syringes 1 mL/cc 12.7mm (1/2") x 29G
UltiCare insulin safety syringes with a permanently attached needle help keep clinicians safe while providing maximum clinical flexibility.
- SAFETY SHIELD: Locking mechanism protects the clinician and end user from accidental needlestick injury.
- TRANSPORT POSITION: Allows clinician to safely transport medication and eliminates the need to recap the needle.
- SILICONE LUBRICATION: We add a layer of microbonded lubrication to help the needle glide into the skin.
- MICRO POLISHED: Each needle is polished to a smooth finish, removing any very small blemishes that could occur during the manufacturing process and cause painful skin tearing.
- ACCURATE DOSING: Bold dose unit markings and large barrel flanges for accurate dosing and easy grip and control.